ERF Safe working practices:
Here is a reminder on what we are doing at ERF to keep you safe.
Deliveries from us:
- All delivery drivers have personal protective equipment (PPE), including disposable gloves worn for all deliveries, face masks and eye wear when the site requires.
- We shall advise you of our arrival on site via phone.
- We will then unload our own vehicle, placing the goods where advised.
- No signature will be required, your name will be taken and placed on the delivery sheet.
- We will then return to our vehicle ensuring that you attend to your goods.
- Then we will leave your site.
Deliveries to us:
- Drivers and suppliers to communicate delivery date and details prior to delivery.
- We will watch the delivery being unloaded.
- We shall then visually check the goods.
- The ERF colleagues name can be used to ‘sign’ for the delivery, as no signature shall be given.
ERF Delivery Drivers:
- All our vehicles and drivers have a COVID-19 safety pack on board.
- Our drivers are trained in delivering to open and enclosed sites.
- Disposable gloves are worn for all deliveries. Where sites are enclosed or internal to buildings, our drivers will wear safety glasses and masks for your delivery.
- We will not ask for a signature but will take a name and a photograph of the delivered goods.
- We will monitor all changes in the government guidance and apply these rules to our deliveries.
- All counters have instructions clearly marked on the door before entry.
- Social distancing is clearly marked on the floor.
- Staff wearing all necessary PPE minimum gloves, (eyewear and masks where appropriate).
- Goods placed on counter. We will step back to keep distance.
- Customers steps forward and takes their goods.
- Customer leaves giving name for COVID-19 as signature.
- Please observe the maximum numbers allowed in each branch at any one time.
- Safe working practices.
- Social distancing.
- PPE worn.
- Clear marking.
- No external visitors.
- Site cleaned at regular intervals.
- All visitor meetings are to take place over virtual conferencing when possible.
- If face to face meetings are unavoidable, then social distancing must be observed.
- Adhere to all government guidance.
A reminder on our branch contact numbers:
Ilkeston 0115 930 6858
Mansfield (FCC) 01623 631200
We have a range of PPE available. View PPE available here and speak to your local branch to order.