ERF Cannock & Wolverhampton projects division merge to create one of the largest Electrical Wholesalers branches in the West Midlands.
Opening on the 2nd January out of a our new 11,000 sq ft premises in Cannock the new business is a very exciting venture for ERF. With a 5,000 sq ft mezzanine and new purpose built training suite Paul Donaghy and the team are fully equipped to bring a whole new service dimension to the market place.
Paul’s vision of wholesaling for the future is not better demonstrated than by the branch’s 1,500 sq ft trade show room, an area where our customers not only get an opportunity of self selection, but also get to see many new and innovative products in working order.
Details of a ERF Cannock’s Open/Trade day in the spring will be released very soon, but for the time being here is a flavour of what this exciting innovative business has to offer:
- 16 strong, fully trained experienced electrical wholesaling team
- £400,000 stock holding housed in 11,000 sq ft unit including: – Full “Essentials” catalogue stock profile -Complete stock profile of many major market leading brands
- 1,500 sq/ft trade counter area with 3 dedicated and experienced staff
- 8 strong, dedicated and experienced Sales team
- Commercial fleet of 5 vehicles ranging from a Luton van capable of handling 6mtr lengths to a small fast response sprinter.
- 1 hour “Call and Collect” service. – Call 01543 570500 and your order will be processed and ready for collection within 1 hour.
- New extended opening times – 7.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
- “24 HOUR – 7 DAY Call Out” service – 07977 254463 or 07968 415843
- Purpose Built Training Suite for Customer, Supplier and ERF use.
- Call Paul Donaghy to arrange use of this free facility for up to 30 delegates.