ERF COVID-19 Safe Working Practices
We are open and more information on which businesses are open for collections, can be found here.
The safety of our customers and our colleagues is our number one priority. We are therefore working hard to ensure that all the necessary safety measures are in place to that we can get back to working together and getting the economy moving again.
Your concern is our concern, so we have implemented the below safe working practices into the ERF business to protect us all:
Deliveries from us:
- All delivery drivers have personal protective equipment (PPE), including disposable gloves worn for all delivers, face masks and eye wear when the site requires.
- We shall advise you of our arrival on site via phone.
- We will then unload our own vehicle, placing the goods where advised.
- No signature will be required, your name will be taken and placed on the delivery sheet.
- We will then return to our vehicle ensuring that you attend to your goods.
- Then we will leave your site.
Deliveries to us:
- Drivers and suppliers to communicate delivery date and details prior to delivery.
- We will watch the delivery being unloaded.
- We shall then visually check the goods.
- The ERF colleagues name can be used to ‘sign’ for the delivery, as no signature shall be given.
ERF Delivery Drivers:
- All our vehicles and drivers have a COVID-19 safety pack on board.
- Our drivers are trained in delivering to open and enclosed sites.
- Disposable gloves are worn for all deliveries. Where sites are enclosed or internal to buildings, our drivers will wear safety glasses and masks for your delivery.
- We will not ask for a signature but will take a name and a photograph of the delivered goods.
- We will monitor all changes in the government guidance and apply these rules to our deliveries.
- All counters have instructions clearly marked on the door before entry.
- Social distancing is clearly marked on the floor.
- Staff wearing all necessary PPE minimum gloves, (eyewear and masks where appropriate).
- Goods placed on counter. We will step back to keep distance.
- Customers steps forward and takes their goods.
- Customer leaves giving name for COVID-19 as signature.
- Please observe the maximum numbers allowed in each branch at any one time.
- Safe working practices.
- Social distancing.
- PPE worn.
- Clear marking.
- No external visitors.
- Site cleaned at regular intervals.
- All visitor meetings are to take place over virtual conferencing when possible.
- If face to face meetings are unavoidable, then social distancing must be observed.
- Adhere to all government guidance.
We thank you in advance for you help and support on the above. Should you have any specific concerns or queries, please speak to a member of the ERF team who will do what they can to accommodate.
The ERF Team