Essentials Van Draw Terms and Conditions
- This lucky draw is open to all account customers of ERF Electrical wholesalers Ltd. Exceptions are all staff of ERF Electrical wholesalers Ltd and all other related partners. Local authorities and government procurement. All entrants must have the permission of the principal shareholder within the account holding business.
- Customers can send in one entry only. The entry must be signed each month in validation by the business manager from your ERF electrical branch. Invoices for each entry will be validated before your entry is posted in the draw.
- Each form must be completely filled in. Any incomplete, illegible or photocopied entries will be disqualified.
- ERF Electrical Wholesalers Ltd have the right on the photos of the winners to electronically publish and distribute the photo in any Site including the right to translate and electronically publish and distribute the photo to other Internet Sites under license, contract or common ownership with the Company; (ii) include the photo in advertising and promotion materials; and (iii) to include the photo in print and non-print products.
- The winner will be notified by phone or in person on or by the Friday 25th March 2014.
- The Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Customers are to abide by the rules and regulations stated by the organizer.
- Should the customer winning the Essentials vehicle default on payment of his monthly account the vehicle will immediately be returned to ERF electrical wholesalers Ltd.
- At the culmination of the loan period on March 31st 2015 the vehicle will be returned to ERF Electrical Wholesalers Ltd.
- In case of dispute, the organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participating outlets are ERF Electrical wholesalers Ltd businesses. These locations can be found at the following link – Branch Locations
- This lucky draw runs from January the 2nd 2014 until the 21st March 2014. The Total minimum spends required on all qualifying products from our Essentials range is £500.00 per month. A minimum Total of £1,500 must be spent over the qualifying period. Cable products are not included as a qualifying essentials spend.
- ERF Electrical wholesalers Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw this “Essentials van promotion” if required by the authorities
Insurance details as follows
Insurance is subject to status. Minimum age 21. All drivers must meet eligibility criteria including minimum 2 years’ full UK driving licence. Driving convictions/claims limits exceeded may mean there is an excess charge. This would be payable by the winner. 1 year’s motor insurance is provided through our broker, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.