Pro Products – Electrical Producs
What are Pro Products?
Pro Products are our collection of industry leading items which are needed by the professional electrical installer.
In the past, electrical installers have had to order and wait for these key items, but we are able to provide our customers with quick and convenient access to them through our in-branch stock.
As well as the product solution for the install, we are also able to offer advice on pro products via our highly trained and friendly experts,
With Pro Products, we apply a unique approach to stocking and supplying industry leading manufacturer’s portfolios. We work closer than ever before with our core suppliers, enabling us to stock large ranges of professional installer products, outside of the usual ‘same day’ stocking policies.
Our sales teams are intensively trained on these ranges, ensuring we are experts in the supply of products, services and solutions to the electrical installer.
What Products are in the Pro Products Range?
The ERF Pro Products cover a wide range of items from lighting and distribution, through to cable management and ventilation.
When we bring new suppliers into Pro Products, we aim to stock as many of their ranges as possible, so that you can always get access to the items you need, without having to wait.
We always stay up to date with the latest products from our suppliers, so this means if there is something new to the market, you will always be the first to hear about it.
Which Manufacturers are Included in This Range?
The following manufacturers are stocked at our branches:
- Click Scolmore
- National Ventilation
- JCC Lighting
- Robus LED Group
We are also working with the below manufacturers, to introduce their stock into the pro products ranges at our branches.
- Thorn Lighting
- Schneider Electric
- CP Electronics
- Vent Axia
- Europa Components
- Megaman UK
- Lewden Electric
- Kewtech Corp
What is the Difference Between ERF Essentials and Pro Products?
Our Essentials items are the range of products deemed ‘essential’ for the electrical installer. These are the ones which they need on a regular basis and Essentials was designed to be a handy, quick to use catalogue of all these essential items, needed day to day.
Pro Products are slightly different, as we wanted to offer something towards the other end of the spectrum. We can now offer customers specialist and industry leading products, which may have been harder to get their hands on, with little or no wait times.
What are the Benefits?
- Short lead times. Either same or next day delivery on all Pro Products stock.
- Trained staff with in-depth knowledge on the product and best recommended install practice, to help you get the job done.
- Full range of products rather than just top selling line, so we can always provide the items you need
- Be the first to know about new products to the market.
- Our strong supplier relationships mean we can put you directly in touch with manufacturer experts, if required, to assist with queries on install and best practice. For example, if you are managing a lighting installation, we can put you in touch with the supplier to arrange one of their representatives going out to your site, to conduct a survey and advise on recommendations.
Where can I buy Pro Products?
You can buy them from the below locations, marked in red, for same day supply:
All other branches have same or next day access to the full Pro Products stocks across the company.
If you have any queries or you want to have a chat about the ERF Pro Products range and how we can help, please give your local branch a call or drop us an email email@example.com and we will get back to you.